Friday, August 5, 2011

August 5: A Message from I AM

And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ” (Exodus 3:14 NKJV)

I AM. Not I Was. 
I AM the the God of the now. I dwell in the ever now
I AM not bound by time. I made it
The clock does not tick on me.
Age does not creep on me.
The sun does not set on me. I set it.
I am never late. 
I AM the one who is ever there. 

I AM the Ancient of Days. 
From eons to eons I AM, everlasting, eternal, with no beginning and no end. 
Yesterday, today and forever are one and now to me. 
I see the end, the beginning and the middle all at once.
I AM the alpha and the omega,  the beginning and the ending, the first and the last, the one who was, who is and who is to come. 

I AM eternal. Before all was, I AM
When all is done and gone, I AM

Some say, does God exist?
But I AM existence itself
By me all exist and consist

Some say, it is reasonable that there must be a God
For everything must have a cause.
But I AM Reason itself
I AM not just a cause. I AM Cause. The First Cause

I AM the Rhyme of Nature
The Rhythm of Creation
The Order of the Universe
Woven in creation are my invisible attributes

The thunder speaks of my power
The mountains talk of my majesty
The winds blow like my Spirit 
The conscience relate my laws
The order and the complexity of nature speak of my wisdom
Your quest for something higher, sublime and ethereal is the reaching out of your heart for me
For I put eternity in you.

I AM Everything
I fill all in all with my fulness
Yet I AM separate from all
I AM somewhere and everywhere
In you and in with you 
I AM Compassion and Justice
Provider and Provision
Sender and Goer
Savior and Salvation
 
I AM all you will ever need me to be 
Because I AM, you are!

So, today, rejoice that I AM
For those that come to me must believe I AM
And a Rewarder of those who diligently seek me
Who know that I AM who I say I AM
And that I AM all they will ever need.


Decision of the Day

I believe He is the I AM. He is the God not bound by time, the eternal one.  He is everything and all I would ever want or need. Because He is I am. I will worship Him and seek Him diligently.

No comments:

Post a Comment